I was able to be a chaperone on one of the 2nd grade field trips @ the end of May.
This field trip is an annual event scheduled during Washington's Cotton Days.
I am a lifetime resident of Washington, so it was great to learn a little more about it.
The kids learned about tractors, sorghum mills, cotton...obviously, & they were able to look at all of the cool stuff in the museum.
My favorite was the Mountain Men booth...I got to shoot the gun! :)
This field trip is an annual event scheduled during Washington's Cotton Days.
I am a lifetime resident of Washington, so it was great to learn a little more about it.
The kids learned about tractors, sorghum mills, cotton...obviously, & they were able to look at all of the cool stuff in the museum.
My favorite was the Mountain Men booth...I got to shoot the gun! :)
It was great to be able to spend a little time with Averi & her friends.







1 comments:
Your blog is darling! And so is your little crew. So fun to see what you guys are up to. :)
Post a Comment