It's that time of year again...where I am itching to get out of the house & hang with some of my favorite people! 3 out of the 5 of us were pregnant (not me) @ the time & so we figured we better make a quick getaway before all the babies were born. Unfortunately, Cari was WAY too close to her due date, so she opted not to come...she was missed!
We headed down to Vegas & did some shopping, eating, & more shopping.
The highlight of the trip was being able to go to The Lion King.
FAB.U.LOUS!
Brooke & I used our student id's to score us some great prices on tickets...on the front row!
It was SO amazing!
Brooke was the ONLY one brave enough to ask for a picture...I was the only one brave enough to stick around...Jo & Leslie took off. Chickens!
He was SO dang nice!
So fun!
***
I love these ladies so much!
I am blessed to have them in my life.
Thanks ladies!
P.S. When's the next trip!?! :)








0 comments:
Post a Comment