Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tonight we were at the softball fields watching Dan's game.
He did great!
I was sitting there thinking of ways I could get my kids to be nicer to one another.
The past few weeks, the arguing & bickering has seemed to escalate.
I am constantly telling them to be nice to each other.
But it seems to go in one ear & out the other.
I was sitting there watching them play nicely together...shock...when I overhear Lucas saying to Averi (who happened to be climbing up the bleachers):
"AVERI, be careful, you're the only sister I have!"
I had to laugh because of how true it was.
But it also made me so happy that he recognizes how important she is.
As sad as I am that we may not be able to have any more kids, I am so thankful for the 2 beautiful ones we've been blessed with.

2 comments:

Nilsson Family said...

Oh Suz, thats so cute! Hey I just wanted to tell you thanks for the fun time at bunko. You did a great job with everything and it turned out so yummy and fun. Thanks girl, wish I could see you more often:)

The Papa's said...

Thanks Ang!