Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hoops.

Averi just finished up her 1st year of basketball a few weeks ago.
She has improved so much & it has been so fun to watch her.
I will miss going to her games every saturday, but there's always next year!
The last game she scored several baskets. That is a HUGE improvement over the beginning of the season when I'm not sure she scored any. I know that scoring isn't everything, but it is fun to see the excitement when she makes a basket. She improved in her defense & also dribbling. It was so funny to watch these cute girls run the ball up the court without taking a single dribble. By the end though, they all had improved SO much! I'm not sure if she'll do it next year, but I hope she does!!!

1 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

Oh come one, she has to play next year...and the next and the next...