Where the heck did this year go?!?
I can't believe how quickly life has flown right by.
I don't have anything profound or interesting to say.
But here are some things that are ALWAYS on my Christmas "to do" list:
*Decorate for Christmas-Done!
*Get RS Christmas dinner over with. :)
*Study for finals....& pass!
*Have a "snowball"party-Done!
Every year, my mom & dad throw a snowball party.
It includes snowballs (the treat, not real ones) & watching "Snowball Express"
Best classic movie EVER!
*Averi's 8th birthday bash!
*Walk around the temple & visit the nativity.
*Get ready to party when Heath, Erin, Noah, & Asher come to visit!
*Read 1 Christmas story every night.
*Have a journey dinner.
My most favorite Christmas tradition.
*Drive & look at Christmas lights.
*Finish....uhhh, start Christmas shopping!
*Relax & enjoy my family!
Pretty sure I am forgetting something!
***
And this picture has nothing to do with my post, but I love it.
These 2 were so funny to take pictures of.
Cody was worried that if Sherwood put his arm around him, they would look like a couple!
Ha!







2 comments:
hahahaha and a darn fine couple they make :)
I know right?!? :)
Post a Comment