Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's great to be 8!

I know I say this every year, but I truly cannot believe how quickly time passes.
This little lady turns 8 today.
8!!!
It feels weird to say/write that.
She has grown up right before our eyes & is such a joy to have in our family.
A few things about Averi:

*Excited to be baptized in a few short weeks. :)
*Started 2nd grade in August. Doing very well....except for being VERY social!
*Has lost 8 teeth so far.
*Favorite colors are: hot pink, light blue, & turquoise.
*Has read most of the Spiderwick Chronicles.
*Working on Harry Potter book 1.
*Loves to dance.
*Loves Taylor Swift & Justin Bieber.
*Just started city league basketball for the 1st time & is having a blast.
*LOVES babies! She is a little mother.
*Great helper around the house.
There are so many more things that make this little girl special. She truly is a light in our home. She made me a mother & made it so easy. She is a great big sister & I am thankful she watches out for Lucas. We could not have asked for a sweeter, more loving daughter. We are so excited that SHE has made the choice to be baptized. This is such a special time for her & our family. We are so proud of her!
Love you Averi.
Happy 8th Birthday!

0 comments: