Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Family Pics.

Over the Thanksgiving weekend, my family was able to get together to do family pictures. I believe it's been almost 8 years since the last ones.
We were WAY over due.
I was the fortunate one to take the pictures...with the help of my awesome MIL & FIL helping to take our group picture.
And while they are definitely not professional, it's nice to know that we are all actually in a picture at the same time!
The siblings.
I love them.
They make me laugh.
The fam dam.
It was pure chaos trying to get all the little ones looking at the camera.
Not sure we'll ever get a "perfect" one...maybe in 20 years or so! ;)
But here's what I learned:
I have not 1, but 2.....
....very handsome brothers.....
....and 2 amazing.....
....sisters & brother in laws....
....lots of cute, but crazy nieces & nephews....
....parents that are still in love after 40+ years of marriage....
.....2 cute kids.....
....& a very patient husband, that despite not feeling well at all, was a good sport!
***
Ok, so I knew all of these things before.
I was just reminded of them this weekend!

5 comments:

jaesi said...

LOOOOOVE these.
your family is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love your family pictures! Glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Dang cute pictures! Love them!

Sandi said...

Awww you did such a good job on these pics, they are so very cute! You guys are the best- we all need to live closer so I can enjoy you more often :)

Babe said...

ohhhhh so cute!