...ok, so maybe a few!
Things like:
*this is a face only a mother could love!
or
*don't be jealous ladies, he is ALL M.I.N.E!

It could be that he was jealous of all the "face" time the kids were getting on the ol' blog?!?
or
Maybe Dan's work was having an AWESOME (sense the sarcasm) 'stache contest?!?
***
It's a dang good thing it's the latter of the 2 & that this thing will hopefully be gone by saturday morning!







8 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome! he's hot!
That is one freakin thick mustache lol. I thought Scott's was bad... nope... Dan takes the cake!
I think I laughed for a straight ten minutes when he walked into work.
You and I are both really grateful that this mustache contest will end soon.
Although, not soon enough.
Michelle-SERIOUSLY! I was SO pissed to find out that he shaved it about a week too early! Another week of this?!? I just don't think I can handle the 'stache!
WOW! I just thought he was going into the film industry. hahahahaha!
Ha Ha eric couldn't grow that in 50 years!! I bet kissing that makes you feel like you have razor burn. Ha Ha!
I think he should keep it for Halloween! Come on Suz!
that is awesome!
Post a Comment