Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Busy.

It's true.
I can't remember the last time I was this busy.
I feel like I manage pretty well for the most part, but there are definitely days I feel like I'm barely keeping my head above water. As long as I write everything down, check my calendar often & don't procrastinate, I think I'll be just fine!
In the last 2 weeks I/we have:

*started school....ALL of us! :)
*had 1 english paper due
*plenty of math assignments due
*switched math classes
*helped/proofread Dan's personal statement
*applied to grad school....I hope Dan only has to do this once, the stress level was just a bit too high for my liking!
*found out the washer broke & have been doing laundry @ my mom's, my neighbors, & the laundromat. (if I could afford it, I would do my laundry @ the laundromat all the time. 10+ loads done in less than 2 hours. As a mom, you just can't beat that time management!)
*found out the garbage disposal wasn't working. But is now, THANK YOU DAN U.!!!
*had at least one...ok, maybe more breakdowns. I seriously have some of THE very best girlfriends that keep me afloat. Don't know what I'd do without you girls!
*helped my sisters family move. :( I miss her & her cute family already, but I know this move was what they needed. Lisa got her first job & she is going to be an AMAZING nurse! I cried on the way home & couldn't get the image of Averi giving her cousin Sierra "best friend" necklaces. Still makes me tear up!
*took one very quick, much needed trip to Vegas with the hubby & kids. Lots of fun, no stress(for the most part) & just what we needed to "regroup". Although, Dan did have to make a quick trip (walking) to Wal-mart after Lucas broke out into a flaming red rash & wouldn't stop crying. Poor guy, but we got him some medicine a new blanket & he was good to go.

After looking @ the list, I'm shocked I made it through in 1 piece.
***
We took the kids to the park/splash pad with some friends & they had a ball. With only Lucas getting a minor scrape on his knee. Although it did look a lot worse than it was because of all the blood. But his Dad fixed him up nice & he got to sport a camo bandaid (thanks Leslie).














The weather was AMAZING today & I'm hoping that it's going to feel more like fall soon!
I'm ready to trade in the swimming suits for sweaters & the shorts for jeans!

1 comments:

Sandi said...

crazy! I'm impressed you made it through that without any major breakdowns...way to go girl!