Monday, September 20, 2010

Inspiring.
Yup, that's pretty much what it was when I watched my sister & my cousin cross the finish line. (even though we just about missed Dave :)
Some people may think it's crazy....& it might be, but it's pretty amazing to see all these athletes out their giving their all. I am so proud of Linzi for doing this & hope maybe someday I can join her!
Good job Linzi & Dave!
And I couldn't post without adding a pic of these 2 cute kiddos.
They were great sports, didn't complain much & cheered loud for the runners!

6 comments:

kasey kaufusi said...

woo hoo...I wish I was there to cheer them on too! but they did great!!!

Sandi said...

I'm so glad you had your camera! what a bad wife I am, not only leaving the camera behind, but not even knowing what color that blankety blank bike/helmet/spandex was!
Are you still inspired? Really? I was going to start walking today but I froze peaches instead. Maybe tomorrow!

The Papa's said...

Why yes, yes I am. But instead of getting up and running/swimming, my dear sweet hubby let me sleep in. And now we know, Dave wears pretty much all black...although I still don't know what color his helmet is! :)

The Papa's said...

Oh, and do you want me to send the very few pics I have of him? Not counting the other ones....you know which ones I'm talkin' about!!! :)

Sandi said...

oh crap. how on earth did we leave without those "other" pics? YES send them along with the recipe for those yummy breadsticks. I know they were frozen dough but I need detailed and specific instructions!

Josh and Michele said...

Just thought I would stop by and see how you guys are doing? Cute. Blog. Love your pics. And the facial hair pic is awesome. Isn't about time for another GNO? Maybe I just need them more often. :)