I woke up friday morning with only 1 goal.
That goal was to do....something...ANYTHING!
Because the summer is flying right by us.
So here is what we/I did:
~read a few more library books.
~swept & mopped kitchen floors. Wow, they were really dirty!
~made 4 loaves of banana bread. (I have a HUGE stockpile of bananas in the freezer.) SO good & there is only 1 loaf left. I may have to make some more today!
~laundry. arghh!
But my favorite thing we did today was....
painting with corn syrup!

I found this great idea here. Averi loved it & Lucas liked it.
It kept Lucas' attention for about 15-20 minutes & then he was done.
And the best part is that it only takes 2 ingredients:
Corn syrup & food coloring.
The clean up was easy.
But the best part is the end result.
The picture ends up shiny & looks pretty dang cool!
Definitely a project worth repeating!








6 comments:
Love that idea! I'll have to try it!
Fun idea. My kids would love that!
That is so awesome! Who knew corn syrup could be so awesome?! I'd have to say you have got some pretty artistic children. Their paintings look great! :)
i want to try this for a primary activity!!! i love that blog withall of the ideas!
Love the idea of painiting with corn syrup! :)
Oh so you keep bananas in the frezeer? Doesn't it become all mushy when you defrost them?
Delisha- not to be rude, but who are you? I mush the bananas up anyway so there are no chunks in my bread!
Post a Comment