I have been in a bunko group for over a year & a 1/2 now. Probably longer!
And for each Twilight movie that has come out we've gone together as a group.
Eclipse was no exception. Natasha did a great job this month. Everything looked AMAZING!
She made these cute flowers for all of us to wear to the movie & some very cute earrings.
The food was delicious, the game was a blast (as always) & the company was even better.
We were even escorted by 2 handsome boys. Trena & Heather brought their sweet new babies, Liam & Austin!
Thanks for the great night ladies!
***
On a side note. Dan was telling a friend of his that I was attending the midnight showing of Eclipse & that...yes, we do make t-shirts to wear to the movie. (they were awesome btw) I was telling him, as he was making fun of me/us, that I'm not "obsessed" with the books/movies. I really liked them, but I definitely would NOT call it obsessed. However, when Breaking Dawn Part 1 comes out, I may just have to "come home" to attend with this same group of ladies. I can't imagine attending with any other group of ladies! Hopefully by the Fall 2011 we will be settled SOMEWHERE while Dan is starting his grad program. So I guess you can call me "obsessed" if you want. ;)








1 comments:
That sounds so fun!
Post a Comment