Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lazy day.

Yesterday was a L.A.Z.Y. day!
The kind where you:

~Don't get out of your pj's before 2 pm.
(Except for Dan. He was being productive @ school)

We did however sharpen our skills on the Wii.
Currently loving Super Mario Bro's.
And we finished up the last few books from the library before turning them in today.


I {LoVe} when these 2 play nice.
Makes for a great day!
Gosh dang it! I'm struggling w/ my pictures. Although I do love
the motion it picks up, I just wish Lucas & Averi's cute faces were in focus.
Can't win 'em all I guess!

2 comments:

sexy_rexy said...

don't you love it when that happens. i wish that would happen here...

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I can't wait until my kids are older and we can truly have a relaxing day. I have days where I don't get dressed til 2, but it's because I'm trying to keep both my little ones happy and fed... and that usually doesn't really even happen. haha :)