A few weeks ago, my Dad approached our family & asked us to participate in something his stake was doing. Here is what it says:
"The Washington Stake Presidency would like you to join us in celebrating, protecting & strengthening our families during the month of May 2010."
While we do not live in the Washington Stake's boundaries anymore, I think this is a great idea. For the month of May we are encouraged to be 100% in:
*Family Prayer
*Scripture Study
*Family Home Evening
There are a few things I like to use when planning FHE. One is the book called "52 weeks of Family Home Evening". I picked this up @ Seagull Book, & I'm sure you could get it @ Deseret Book or even online. The next is Sugardoodle. Love this website, it has some fantastic FHE lessons. The last is "A year of FHE". Tonight will be the first time I've used a lesson from this site, but I think I already love it!







0 comments:
Post a Comment