Friday, April 30, 2010

We were highly entertained @ the 1st grade performance this past week. Each class wore a color & sang a song about it. They also sang all of the songs they've learned this year & did such an amazing job. It was so fun to listen to them & the hard work they've put in to making it fun to watch. As embarrassing as it is to admit....I teared up a bit thinking how fast Averi is growing up, I wish she would just slow down. My most favorite part of the whole program is when they sang about having a loose tooth. Between the 5 (i think) 1st grade classes the total of lost teeth came in @ a whopping 298 teeth!!! Now that is a lot of teeth!
We are so proud of you Averi & all that you've learned this year!!!

1 comments:

April said...

It was so good to hear that whistle the other day! I miss you so!