Tuesday, April 27, 2010

su.per.he.ro
noun.
a benevolent fictional character with superhuman powers, such as Superman.
or Batman. or the Green Lantern.
***
You could drive through our neighborhood & feel safe knowing that there are @ least 5 Super-heroes @ one time. Super-heroes you may see: Superman (of course), Batman, Robin, Green Lantern, Captain America, Flash, & last but not least Spiderman.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love it!!! cute photos.

5fords said...

What a silly guy. I have never heard of green latern. Maybe new....or really old. Your kids are so cute Suz.

Nilsson Family said...

Ha Ha I love it!! He is adorable, can he save me from a child that is screaming right now and wont sleep cuz he says he wants his football shirt and then he wants to sleep with his golf clubs and basketballs then bats.. and so on...... Anyways I need superman to come save me from this non-sense!!