Sunday, April 25, 2010


Summer is fast approaching.
Things we've traded in because of the rising temps:

*pants for shorts.
*chucks (best shoes EVER :) for flip flops.
*long-sleeve's for short-sleeve's.
*heater for open-windows & a/c :).
*big-boy haircuts for summer buzz-cuts!

I fight Dan EVERY year to wait a few more weeks to buzz Lucas' hair. But once it's done, I always love it & remember how easy it is to do....or NOT do! I can't believe how different he looks!
***
Speaking of "chucks", these are seriously THE best shoes for kids EVER! I love that when they get dirty, you just throw them in the washer & they come out looking brand-spankin' new! Lucas is on his 2nd pair & we picked up a cute pink pair for Averi. I love them SO much I may just have to pick me up a pair!

2 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Chucks are the best. Nora has the pink ones, and I have some green ones. ;) Your photography is looking so awesome! You must share what you learned in your class. Oh, and could your baby boy be any cuter?

The Papa's said...

Aww, I think he's pretty dang cute myself! Your kids are GORGEOUS, just like their mama!