Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Birthday.

I am one of the lucky ones.

You know, the few people that can say they share a birthday with some one they love.
I happen to be able to share my birthday with my brother, Sherwood.
We live hundreds of miles away from each other, but I know that if I ever needed him all I'd have to do is give him a call.
He is:
talented, cute, earthy, sweet, smart, athletic, got the nice tan & left me with pasty white skin :(, talented photographer, amazing climber, ALWAYS says "I love you" when hanging up the phone or leaving to head back to Colorado. I miss him when he's gone & even when he's here. He LOVES the outdoors & has some seriously sweet pictures of places he's climbed (I will try to snag a few & post them so you all can see them). I know he won't read this, but I hope that everyone else does so that they know I have a seriously awesome twin brother that I get to share my special day with! Love you & hope your b-day turned out better after I talked to you!
***
I have searched my files high & low but I can't seem to find one dang picture of Sherwood. My scanner is being difficult. I will try & post a few of his pic's in the next few days!

2 comments:

Jen Perkins said...

Happy birthday to the both of you!

Erin said...

Hope you had a great b-day and yes, sherwood is cute :)