Monday, March 15, 2010

We enjoyed our last day of spring break @ the park with cousins.
The weather was absolutely gorgeous! (I even got a little sun-burn)
I'm not looking forward to a "schedule" but only a few more months of school left!
***
Things I am looking forward to:

*Semester break 4 Dan. Even though it will be short, I look forward to the few weeks of down time with him! :)
*Summer Games w/the lovely ladies I played highschool ball with. It should be interesting!
*Lake Powell-6 whole days in one of my most favorite places on earth. Not to mention my excitement 4 the water trampoline!
*Applying for PA school. Ok, so this one is for Dan. But I am super excited to FINALLY be doing this
*Some sort of "get-away" with my 3 most favorite people! Don't know where, probably not a fancy-schmancy vacay....but does it really matter?!? :)

3 comments:

Jack Attack said...

applying for school...so fun! has he taken the GRE (?) already? where are you looking?

The Papa's said...

Is it fun?!? We shall see! :) I'm excited to be moving on to the next phase, it's been a LONG time coming! He will take the GRE in the next month or two. We are looking @ schools in Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Cali, Oregon, North Carolina, all over basically. I am trying to talk Dan into applying in Vegas, but he is adamant about not wanting to.

Krystal Trapnell said...

Woot woot! We are going to be awesome this summer (positive thinking). Raise your hooks!