One of the benefits of living in Southern Utah is how close we are to Vegas.
Good shopping, Great food, Amazing shows!
We are also very lucky to live by both sets of parents. Our kids literally beg to go to G & G's, both sets, every single day.
Originally I wanted to surprise Dan for our anniversary & take him to Vegas. But surprises don't last long in the Papa household! So I decided that I'd tell him where we were going but not what we were doing. Once again, that surprise didn't last too long either! I don't know why I even try!?! So we ended up making a quick trip down on monday & we came home tuesday night. THANK YOU G & G P* for watching the kids & entertaining them. We don't know what we'd do with out you both! :)
Here is what our agenda looked like:
*Dinner @ TAO. Holy Moly this place is A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!! I'm not a huge fan of asian/seafood/sushi, but this place was so good! We literally stuffed ourselves with great food & I even tried sushi w/eel. It was pretty tasty! Dan literally could not stop talking about it.
*Mystere by Cirque De Soleil. I don't think I have any words to describe how incredible this show was. The stunts/acrobatics are out of this world & these people are so incredibly talented. If you are considering a show, this is a must-see. Not to mention it is clean. We got 1/2 price tickets so that made it even better!
*Sleeping in. Self-explanatory.....ahhhhhhh! :)
*Shopping. I'm not much of a shopper, but we FINALLY got Dan a new wedding ring after 2 1/2 years of not having one. So, it was pretty successful!








1 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! -eRIN PAPA
Post a Comment