Tuesday, March 9, 2010

8 years.

A few of our "stats":
*8 years
*2 beautiful kids :)
*6 different addresses (including 2 mortuaries :)
*4 different cars+ a scooter & now a bicycle 4 Dan :)
*3 different wedding rings (all of them Dan's)
*10+ jobs between the 2 of us
I used to think this handsome man & I were SO different. Guess what....we are! And I like it like that. He balances me out & brings me back to reality & a lot of times snaps me out of my "moods". He makes me laugh like no other person can. He is the one person that knows EVERYTHING, good & bad, about me & still loves me. We have shared some tough times & have come out a better, stronger couple. We've also shared countless good times. I can also rest easy knowing that tough times will come again & that we will make it through them because we are a good team. We are not your "perfect"couple. We fight, we argue & some times we are just plain ornery to each other. But one thing I know & have ALWAYS known....is that I am lucky to have married my best friend 8 years ago.
Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Jen Perkins said...

Happy anniversary!!! You guys are so cute together.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on the 8 years! I hear the 7th year is quite the challenge from people and you are now past it! So woohoo! Glad you guys had a great time in Vegas and got a break!

April said...

Love it! Happy Anniversary!