Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It seems as though my/our life is a little boring these days.
There's not much to "blog" about, but I feel like I should write something...ANYTHING!
But I don't want to bore you all...you know, ALL of you that actually read my blog. ;)
Valentines was great, Dan & I went out on Saturday & we ate some yummy food @ Anasazi Steakhouse. Pricey, but good. We probably won't go there again because it was pretty spendy for us "students". We'll be a "student family" for quite some time {sigh...big sigh}!!! But it is definitely a place you'd want to try!
We also went to see "Sherlock Holmes". Very, very good flick! One that we will probably buy when it comes out! It was great to get out w/out our kids. They love their babysitter so it's a win/win situation! For V-day Dan is ordering me a new lens for my camera! I am super excited! We're still trying to figure out which one to buy. Any suggestions?!?
Look @ this cutie!!!
She is my sisters 4th & is a real sweetheart!
I got to try out a few things I learned in my class & this is my 2nd favorite.
The other shows her cute little bum & it's not mine to show!

6 comments:

Nilsson Family said...

Hey good to see you at bunko, you crack me up. And that pic is adorable.

Sandi said...

awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Jack Attack said...

50mm/1.4 for portraits or 70-200 telephoto lens if you want to spend that much. you can always rent lenses and try them out before buying one.

The Papa's said...

Oh Brittany, what would I do without your amazing photography skills & knowledge??!?? Thank you!

The Papa's said...

Angie-I miss you guys...you are SOOO far away you know!
Sandi-I know, isn't she adorable! She's very mellow. Just what Linzi needed! :)

Jack Attack said...

forgot to mention you can get the 50mm/1.8 for a fraction of the 1.4 cost (B&H has it listed for approx $100).