Thursday, January 7, 2010

Meet Martha Stewart!

(I'm slowly but surely catching up on all of my blogging.)
We had the very fun, yet very rare opportunity
to have an "Adults only + Asher" get
together while Heath & Erin were here. We
met up @ Rex & Lorie's house for some very
yummy soup, salad & bread. It was great to
sit & really be able to chat & not have CRAZY
kids running around. After dinner we headed
to the Temple Visitors Center to see the
"Reflections of Christ" exhibit. Wow, they are
AMAZING!!!
I want one of every picture in my home! But if
I HAD to choose 1, I'd pick the "Resurrection"
picture. It's BEAUTIFUL!!!
If you haven't been you need to go, you will NOT
be disappointed. We then headed back to
Rex & Lorie's for snacks, games &
THE.BEST.EVER.CHOCOLATECAKE.
Lorie made a BEAUTIFUL cake that tasted
FABULOUS!!! It was almost too pretty to
eat...ALMOST!!! :)
Thanks Rex & Lorie for putting it
together.

2 comments:

Jack Attack said...

beautiful cake.
enlarge pics: http://jackattack06.blogspot.com/2009/10/october-musings.html

The Papa's said...

THANK YOU!!! :)