Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

This cute lady turned....well, it was her Birthday!!!
Through good times & bad I've always known that I have
an AMAZING mom! I hope you've had a FABULOUS day
(even though it didn't start out so well), because there is
no one I know that is more deserving! Here are just
a few of the many reasons I love her:

*she's funny!
*works SO hard
*sews the best blankets EVER!
*patient
*strong testimony
*LOVES her grandkids & has THE best sleepovers EVER! &
her grandkids love her back just as much!
*loves my dad
*loves her kids
*supportive
*I don't think I've Ever really heard her yell

There are SO many that I could put, but I won't.
Hope you had a FABULOUS birthday!

3 comments:

Jen Perkins said...

Happy birthday, Aunt Susie!

Sandi said...

you forgot to mention her skills at cussing. hahaha hope her b.day was very happy!

The Papa's said...

you're right! she does cuss fabulously! & it's dang funny when she does it, 'cuz she seems SO innocent!