This boy is funny.
He keeps me busy...
ALL.DAY.LONG.
But he very sweetly watched
a movie today while I tried to
sleep off a migraine on the couch.
It helped.
The only thing he wanted was
a "graham-crapper".
He makes me smile.
***
My sister Linzi had her baby yesterday.
She's ADORABLE!!!
She's in the NICU right now & will probably
be there for @ least a few more days.
If any of you have had a baby in the NICU for
ANY amount of time, you know it can be tough
emotionally to watch your baby
being poked & prodded.
If you could keep them in your prayers I know
they could use them.
***
(Brittany-if you read this, I can't figure out where the heck to change the size of the pic. I'm a little computer handicapped, if you couldn't already tell. I could only make it HUGE (like this one) & regular size, so I'm not sure if I'm changing it in the right place. Thanks!)








5 comments:
My mom just called tonight to tell me about Linzi's baby (name?) We will definitely sending prayers her way!
Hope you are feeling better too :)
Her name is Halle (not sure of the spelling). She is a cute little thing. So sad to see her hooked up to all the tubes & wires. :( Hopefully she will be doing much better by the morning. I am feeling better, thanks!!!
I love the picture of Lucas. Sorry to hear about your sisters baby.I KNOW it's hard. We'll keep her in our prayers.
Lacas is my most favorite ever! He is so cute! He is such a good kid! I hope all is well with Linzi and her baby!
send me a msg via FB and tell me what you are doing
Post a Comment