YEE-HAW!!!
This is becoming a tradition.
I think.
I've been going to the rodeo since I was
a little girl. My dad was always a sponsor
being that he owned a western wear store!
(Betcha' didn't know I was once a cow-girl!)
Our kids love it. Lucas enjoyed it much
more this year than last. He talked ALL
day about seeing the yee-haws, aka horses.
I've decided that we won't be telling him we're
going until right before. It gets old trying
to explain to a 2 year old why we aren't
going RIGHT now!
We talked our friends, the Eves family & our
next door neighbors, the Meiers family
into going with us. They were good sports!
Averi's favorite part was meeting the rodeo
princesses. This gal is the daughter of one of
Dan's co-workers. She's cute as can be!
Averi looks thrilled! ;0)
She really was though!
Lucas' favorite part was.....Everything!
He LOVED the yee-haws of course. The
bulls, clowns, but mostly that
his best little buddy, Benson was there!
The Eves bunch. Ryan, Jayla, Daylemarie
& Baby Girl E*, due to make her appearance
sometime next month.
This is the best pic we got.
Classic!
And for some mysterious reason I do not
have a picture of the M* clan.
Actually it was because they came a little
late, sorry guys!







2 comments:
Nice job on the peaches. Rodeo fun! I wish we knew of a rodeo around here. I like 'em.
Thanks!!! It was fun...suprisingly! We are doing chicken on tues. & I'm going to attempt applesauce sometime this week. I <3 Rodeo's!!! Always have, always will. It's the cowgirl in me! ;0)
Post a Comment