This is George.
He is our new pet.
Ok, so not really. But
Dan did find him in my CLEAN laundry.
Gross.
Lucas took it upon himself to name him.
He picked George, obviously, but took to
calling him Georgey.
We waited 'til Averi got home from school
so that she could meet the newest member of
the family & then Dan & the kids let him loose in
our front yard. I'm sure he (Georgey) or a similar
family member will end up making its way back
into our house. Let's just hope Dan is home again.







5 comments:
What is it??? And the impromptu dinner was fun!
It's a gecko!!! Kinda cool looking, kinda creepy! And you're so right, dinner was SO fun!!! We must do it again sometime soon, maybe add K & T to the mix!
Utards have geckos??? I thought that was a tropical thing. We always had them in our shower in Hawaii...I think they are kinda cute.
kinda ugly, kinda cute! Didn't you know Utah is tropical?! ;0)
I would have probably would have had a cow! It is kind of cute though.
Post a Comment