So a while back, not sure how long, I was tagged
by Becky (it was me, right?).
Can I just say that I'm glad I have my computer
back! Here goes:
1- Post the rules on your blog
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged.
1. I'm a twin...I know, not that random, right? But I actually LOVE being a twin. I love that even though we are in completely different places in our lives, we are still connected. He really is such an awesome guy!!! And No, we are NOT identical, that is a really STUPID question...so don't ask it.
2. I have gray hair....& I'm only 27!!! So of course I have to color. Oh, & I blame Dan for my gray hair.;0)
3. I love sports. I don't necessarily love watching them, I just love playing them. Particularly, volleyball & basketball. I keep wondering as I get older when am I going to have to stop playing, & that I wish I had other talents. HopefullyI won't have to stop anytime soon. I know, this is also not very random for those of you who know me well.
4. I only know how to drive an automatic vehicle. No stick for me!!! Sherwood once tried to teach me, I stalled the truck & couldn't get it restarted. There was a guy behind me yelling & honking his horn. Sherwood got out, yelled @ the guy & told me to scoot over. That was the end of my driving lessons.
5. I am very shy. Some of you may not believe this, but that is because you know me. Once I know a person, I come out of my shell. When we moved into our town home, it took me over 3 months to introduce myself to my neighbors. Dan had to practically drag me over there to meet them. It really drives him nuts.
6. I love to read. I can sit down & read a fairly long book in about a day or two. Once I am hooked, it is hard for me to stop reading. Cooking & cleaning usually fall by the way side, unfortunately! I am a total nerd!!!
I tag:
Genis-you really need to post something, it's been over a month!!!
Erin
Daylemarie
Rashelle
Kaysha
Alisa
14 years ago







2 comments:
ok, i will work on this tag... How are things going for you guys. We are doing pretty good I guess. Its been fun alittle hard but, I am hoping its all worth it..
Oh, you're 27? I was told you were 46. hummm...
Post a Comment