First, I FINALLY have my computer back!!!
Our computer had a nasty virus & our
wonderful neighbor offered to clean it
up for us...for free...& a plate of chocolate
chip cookies. That's the best part.
Well, that & the fact that I have a properly functioning
computer back. You see, Dan & I decided that
it would be best if we gave up the ol' satellite
dish to save some $$$$. It was a struggle.
But not having a computer has been even tougher.
So I can ALMOST get back to some blogging.
Just as soon as I get my new camera.
I'm still going back & forth between 2 different types.
Any of you who absolutely LOVE your camera,
let me know what you have. I want to make sure
I'm making the right decision when
it comes to spending $$$.
***
Happy Valentines to the 3
Loves in my life!!!
I don't know what I'd do without
each & every one of you....even when
you drive me CRAZY!!!
But there is no-one in the
whole wide world that could make
me smile like you all do.
Dan-today was another one of
those times when I'm reminded how lucky
I truly am to have you by my side.
You knew how I felt without even
having to ask. I'm amazed that you
continue to love me for me, regardless of
all my imperfections!!!
Happy V-day!!!







5 comments:
what type of camera are you looking at? a point and shoot? a digital SLR? I have the Canon Rebel and love it. it is a good camera to start with and learn from. I've had it for a little over a year and am looking to upgrade to Canon 50D. wanna buy it? :)
(b/n you and me-all the professionals I've spoken with say prefer Canon over Nikon. My sister has the Nikon D60 and I find it hard to use; not very user friendly. Canon seems to be on the ones on the leading egde-or so they've told me)
Brit-
I've actually been looking @ the Canon Rebel & also an Olympus ???, can't remember exactly what type. Actually, Dan is sold on the Olympus. But I'm really the one who will use it the most, so it's kinda up to me. I prefer Canon, mainly because I've heard great things about it. Where did you get yours anyway?
Oh, & thanks for the info...I really appreciate it!
Canon Rebel!!! Do it! Do it! My sis has one, Broc bought his off of eBay. That is what I hope to get when I grow up. I triple dog dare you!
don't know anything about Olympus cameras. I'd stick with canon. Aaron got mine for mother's day and I don't know where he bought it. i'm serious about selling mine. call me if interested.
Post a Comment