Hey wasn't that other guy there too?!?!?!?! That was some MAJOR good times right there!!!! I thought he was awesome. If you buy the CD I will make a copy...deal? hehehehehe
Hey change my url to dmeves.blogspot.com then maybe something will come up for my fam! I am re doing it! How do you make that friend list thing on the side anyways?? I need blog tips!
never heard their music but I went on a date with one of them when I was at BYU. he took me to hike the Y where he then proceeded to take off his shirt and sunbathe (he had an upcoming show, or so he said). any guy more interested in their tan than I is not for me.
Suzanne, I used to be really good friends with Jericho Road. They are the nicest guys. Their CD is amazing. It's like Christian pop. I love the songs Melt the Madness and True North from their True North CD. Which one sang for you?
9 years. Still in love. He: works long, crappy hours & loves it, wants to be a PA, student, loves baseball, hunting & cooking in his smoker. She: Mom, student, loves GNO, currently trying to love running, reading, recipe collector :).
Averi
8. 3rd grade. Loves to read & play sports. Smart. Great helper. Sassy. Amazing big sister. Creative. Kind. Tall. Funny. Love babies. Loves makeup.
Lucas
4. Preschooler. Little brother. Stubborn. Funny. Cuddler. Sweet. Loves anything Superhero. LOVES treats. LOVES his big sister & his friends.
12 comments:
Hey wasn't that other guy there too?!?!?!?!
That was some MAJOR good times right there!!!! I thought he was awesome. If you buy the CD I will make a copy...deal? hehehehehe
Hey change my url to dmeves.blogspot.com then maybe something will come up for my fam! I am re doing it! How do you make that friend list thing on the side anyways?? I need blog tips!
My cousin is in love with these guys. Do it. Support Utah talent. There isn't much here. jk.
never heard their music but I went on a date with one of them when I was at BYU. he took me to hike the Y where he then proceeded to take off his shirt and sunbathe (he had an upcoming show, or so he said). any guy more interested in their tan than I is not for me.
PS. I went private and need your email.. Send it to me at kaysha_3@hotmail.com.
What the what??? I miss two weeks of work and this is what happens??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? (Picture me throwing something right now....anything!)
I for real LOVE Jericho Road. I have seen them in concert 3 times and own all of their CDs. I recommend it.
So I am wondering how one goes about receiving a private concert? Buy the CD and then tell us if we should too!
Sandi-
If I told you...I'd have to kill you!!! =0)
Suzanne, I used to be really good friends with Jericho Road. They are the nicest guys. Their CD is amazing. It's like Christian pop. I love the songs Melt the Madness and True North from their True North CD. Which one sang for you?
2nd from the left. His name is David Kimball. Very good voice, I was impressed. Seemed like a very nice guy!
Post a Comment