Thursday, January 29, 2009

FHE

Last night Dan & I took
the kids to the temple visitors center
for family home evening.
I know what you're thinking.
FHE on a wednesday?
With our schedules being as hectic as
they are, we've had to resort to holding FHE
on either Sunday or Wednesday.
At least we're having it right?
We decided to see the movie about
President Gordon B. Hinckley.
It was fantastic!!!
I loved every second of it & I wanted more.
He was such an amazing man.
To quote the movie: "a giant among men."
I laughed, many times, & shed some tears.
I was so worried that it would be a little over Averi's
head...it wasn't. She sat & listened the entire movie.
She even shed a few sweet tears, kind of a tender moment
for me. If you haven't seen it, you must make time to go.
You won't be disappointed. How blessed we are to have some
amazing men lead our church.

(I love this picture of him)

3 comments:

Tyler and Kacie said...

I love this picture too! One of my favs. I didn't know they were playing that movie there. We will have to go see it for sure!
---Call me tomorrow!

April said...

Oh...now I want to go! We will have to do this for our "FHE". Whatever! We will just have to go!

5fords said...

How close is your temple? I wish we had one close enough where we could do that for FHE!