Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lucas.

This little boy keeps me on my toes.
He's funny.
He's likes to sing...or hum, even singing during the hymns.
He loves his Dad.
He loves food, always asking for a "nack".
He likes it when mom sings to him, this calms him.
He never forgets to give his sister a kiss before school.
He LOVES his "papa's".
He never goes without a hat & sometimes tries to wear one to church.
He has to sleep with his Eeyore.
He's independent.
He loves to be read to.
He's stubborn.
I am amazed at how quickly he's turned from
a baby to a boy.

6 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

You might want to rethink calling him a boy instead of a baby--that only leads to wanting to have another baby!:) At least with me.

The Papa's said...

Too late!!! I already want another one...& Dan told me NO!!! My head understands this, but my heart does not!!! He still has 3 1/2 years left in school, so he wants to wait.:0( So I'll just have to find babies to hold.=0)

whitneys said...

he's such a cute little boy. it's true though once your smallest one becomes a boy or girl and not a baby you do want another one. 3 1/2 years will go by fast and before you know it you will have another little one. :)

Big Mama said...

Papa Fam... what a beautiful family you have!! Congratulations! I'm so glad I found your page! Glad to see all is well with you guys. Take care! Much love, Brittney Meyer McOMber

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

what a cutie!his eyes are beautiful.

The Bulkley Bunch said...

I absolutely love your blog and your pics. will you teach me how to design mine?? Love ya, wendi