Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

This is what usually happens when
Grandpa is around. He is always
holding one of his grand kids, usually with a
book in the other hand. His grand kids
absolutely adore him.
A few of the things that I love about
my Dad are:
*He is an incredibly hard worker. He has
always set an example for each of us, & doesn't
complain when there's work to be done.
*He serves the Lord diligently & I have never
heard him complain about the amount
of time that he has spent away from
his family. He is currently serving in
his 4th bishopric!
*He's been my #1 fan in every sport
I've played, recital I've played or sung in.
And never, not once, has he ever criticized
my performance. Through out high
school, he only missed 1 of my basketball
games, & only because Sherwood had
a game at the same time.
*He is an amazing cook. He's been cooking
since he was pretty young. He
makes a "mean" omelet. Just ask all of
my college teammates!!! Most of the time
he made us omelets @ 11 o'clock @ night.
Dad, I hope you have a great birthday!!!
You deserve it!!!

1 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh your dad is a funny one. I can't believe he lets his grandchildren drink out of his straw- I can actually remember him dry-heaving when he saw my mom let her grand kids do that..haha. I hope he had a great birthday!