Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve

I feel like I'm trying to play catch-up.
But in my defense, our computer has had
some issues & my camera bit the dust.
I didn't realize how much I need both
of these items. I dropped my camera
on Christmas Eve, great timing right? My
mom was gracious enough to send me home
with her camera & I haven't developed any of the film.
***
I've always looked forward to Christmas Eve.
It has always been a great memory since I
was very young. My parents did
something a little different this year &
told us that we needed to come prepared
with some sort of "talent". Averi filled
our responsibilities by singing:
"All I want for Christmas"
It was very fitting seeing as how she has lost
her 2 bottom front teeth. There was some
violin, piano, whistling, singing & even a
very rare performance from my
BIL Cody using helium & singing to the
tune of "Ice Ice Baby"...classic!!!
My mom gives each of the kids their
Christmas pj's & an ornament.
We tried to get a picture of all 8 kids,
if you look closely to the pictures above, you
can see that this is no easy task. The pictures
are actually quite funny.
We had so much fun & can't wait 'til next year!!!
(hopefully I can get some pictures of Christmas morning soon...but we'll see!)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Whats up Suzanne? Havent heard from you or peeked in on you in a while so I thought today would be a good day! Looks like you have been busy enjoying the Holidays. The kids look adorable- I cant believe we missed all that snow! I think St.George looks so beautiful when it snows. I heard the ward split- that is probably a good thing since it was so huge but... it's always hard when you like your ward. Happy New Year, and I hope all is well!

sexy_rexy said...

Those pjs are adorable!!!

Lexi. said...

your kids are ADORABLE!! and averi is soooo big!! she is so beautiful! :)

lexi glauser

Sandi said...

ha ha..funny pics! I love them. We also try to have a "talent" portion to our family Christmas party, but it's kind of sad to see what my family has to resort to...maybe Cody could come and take our portion of the program next year, it sounds hilarious!

Erin said...

Looks like Christmas was fun. I love all the PJ's. I can't remember if we told Averi Happy Birthday. I feel terrible but I feel like I've lost my mind and I haven't even had this kid yet. 2 weeks 4 days. Hooray! Anyway, glad you guys are doing well. Still busy I'm sure. We miss you and love you tons. -Erin