Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Today is my Mom's 5? birthday!!!
I really can't remember how old she is, & I'm
sure she won't mind me NOT posting it.
I hope she had a great birthday.
Some of the reasons I love my mom
are:
*She absolutely loves my kids, without a doubt.
*While I was growing up she never missed anything I was in-sports, music, etc., she's always supported us in whatever we wanted to do.
*I can't ever remember her yelling @ any of us, she was always very calm. (we probably deserved to get yelled @ from time to time.)
*She works hard @ everything she does & doesn't ever complain.
Hope you have a great 5? Birthday!!! Love you!!!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Man, our first Sunday without you guys was so dang weird. We only used one overflow, and it was only 1/3 full!! I could actually differentiate where the screaming babies were, because there were only two! I'll tell ya what else is weird, we got there only 10 minutes early and the front of the chapel was only 1/2 full. This is going to take some getting used to. We miss you!

Angela said...

Oh, and happy birthday, Suz's mom! :0)

The Papa's said...

I know what you mean about getting used to everything. Actually, you guys were some of the ones that I will miss. Our ward, I think, will still be kinda big though. I guess we'll just have to wait & see.

Sandi said...

what a cute pic of your mom and dad! Happy Happy Birthday Auntie dear!

April said...

When is Roxanne Parade's mom's birthday???