Friday, January 2, 2009

My motto is:
"Better late than never"
We didn't get to our
"annual gingerbread house making night"
until two days before Christmas!!!
But we got it done & we had so much fun
doing it. We usually do this @ my mom's
but this year we did it @ home. And
can I just say that I'm thankful for the "pre-made"
frosting that comes with these kits. Dan
did a fantastic job of "hot-glueing" the house
together & then the kids & I decorated with frosting
& candy. Really, it was just Averi & I
decorating, Lucas was too busy eating the candy!
The next morning for breakfast, Lucas had
2 rows of M&M's.

3 comments:

April said...

What an awesome tradition!!! Hellooooo!!! M&M's have chocolate in them, chocolate is made with milk, so he had milk for breakfast! See what a great mom you are!!!

sexy_rexy said...

that looks so cute. Kay made one in school before it got out for the brake.

redheadsmom said...

I hot glue ours too! My hubby says it is cheating, but I say it is ingenious.