Wednesday, December 17, 2008

blogworthy....it's SNOWING!!!



So this is what I left when I went to work this evening...as you can see there's not much snow sticking to the ground. Lucas kept saying (more like crying): "Mom, there's no(snow) in my eyes." It was so cute & pretty funny, eventhough he was so frustrated because he wanted to play outside. Anyway, I got off around 10:15, and headed to the store with my fellow co-worker & lovely friend Kaci. It was like a really strong mist of rain when we went in. When we came out it was like a blizzard had hit good ol' southern utah. We then realized we'd actually have to drive home in it....good thing I didn't drive!!! We made the 2 minute drive home okay, it just took us 15 minutes to actually get there. A big thanks to my Hubby for telling us how to actually drive in the snow!!! This is what it looks like now:

This picture really doesn't do it justice, but it is actually really amazing @ how much snow we actually got. Thanks Kaci for all of the good times!!!

5 comments:

Mindie said...

Aww how fun, it makes it look like Christmas! Have fun making a snowman! xoxoxo

Brad and Genis Barben said...

So fun huh! We stayed up until 10:15 making two snowmen and had a huge snowball fight. Rylee couldn't get enough. The great thing is, you can't even tell we touched our snow last night, it snowed so much more. Isn't it just beautiful!?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Brad and Genis Barben said...

OH my heck Suz- are those ear warmers on Lucas from high school? I still have them too! Hilarious!

Tara and David said...

You guys have about as much snow as Northern UT does....crazy! At least now it is beginning to feel alot like Christmas!

Tyler and Kacie said...

OMG- MAJOR good times fo sho!!!! I am just thankful we made it home ok! I wish you could have seen us trying to get in the driveway....it was pretty much some good stuff!!! Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVE! Have fun stayin home on snow day with your mommy!!!