She's 6!!!
And I feel old!!! Averi has been waiting for this birthday for....Forever!!! She hates that her birthday is the last one every year. Averi has been such a blessing in our lives. I think she has taught me more in the past 6 years, than I've taught her. Sad, I know, but it's true. She has truly been such an awesome child, we're so blessed to have her!!!
Here are a few (okay, a lot) of things that I wanted to share about Averi, things that I love about her & just random things that I want to always remember about her @ 6 years old:
*She's sassy!!! This could definitley be a very bad thing, but Averi has always had a pretty sassy personality, and mostly in a good way.
*She's very kind. This is especially true with Lucas.
*She's smart. She talked SENTENCES @ 1 years old (true story). Now that she's in kindergarten, I've worried a little how she would do (because I'm a worrier, but....she's doing Amazing. It makes me smile when we sit down to read & she knows quite a bit.
*She's so good to Lucas. He could not ask for a better sister. She is SO patient with him that even I need to take some lessons from her.
*She is SO photogenic.
*She is the perfect balance of girly/tomboy. She loves to dress up, paint fingernails & wear makeup, but she loves to go fishing with her dad & she's not afraid to get dirty. She's very much looking forward to going hunting with her Dad when she gets older.
*She can always make me laugh. (This is one I am very thankful for) she's got the cutes giggle.
*She loves her cousins. They are her very best friends & she NEVER gets sick of them.
*She's very crafty & creative. Always wanting to color or paint. I have a million drawings all over the house. (maybe she'll be artsy like her Uncle Heath.)
*She is always willing to help me with whatever I need. She is an amazing towel folder!!!
*She learned to ride a bike pretty much by herself. (She did get a little help from our 6 year old neighbor!!!)
*She loves to wrestle with her Dad & play little jokes on him.
*She HATES vegetables. She'll say that she likes them, but she really doesn't.
*She is always reminding us to say our prayers & read our scriptures. I Love this about her. Hopefully, that means that we're doing something right.
*She also loves to hear the stories of the scriptures.(Why wasn't I more like this?)
* When she prays @ night, she prays for everyone in our whole family, both sides. She is always concerned about others.
*She HATES vegetables. She'll say that she likes them, but she really doesn't.
*She is always reminding us to say our prayers & read our scriptures. I Love this about her. Hopefully, that means that we're doing something right.
*She also loves to hear the stories of the scriptures.(Why wasn't I more like this?)
* When she prays @ night, she prays for everyone in our whole family, both sides. She is always concerned about others.
There are many more things that I could write about her but the list would go on forever. I hope she knows how much we love her & are so excited to see the person she is growing up to be. Hope you have a very
Happy Birthday AVERI!!!








5 comments:
She's got spunk like her mom! Have fun at Red Robin!!!
Happy Birthday Averi!
How about some pics from when she was a baby and couldn't sit up because her head was too heavy? That's how I remember her! She'll probably be too tall for Damon, but let's try to set them up in 15 years or so!
Hey, my blog is private now, so call me and give me your e-mail and I will invite you.
She is a cutie!
Post a Comment