Happy 2nd Birthday Lucas!!!
You had a rough start in life, but it has taught us
how precious our lives really are.
You are such a fun little boy to be around. You
constantly amaze me @ the things you are learning.
Here are some things about you that we love:
You love your sister, you are very sweet with her...most of the time.
You play well with others.
You say please & thank you...most of the time.
I love it when you giggle, there is no sweeter a sound.
I love that you try to be independent: no hand holding!!!
But yet you still need Dad & I...and Eeyore!!!
I think it is so funny when you go outside
to play baseball with your dad and you swing your little
bum when you're up to bat...just like the pro's.
A hat is a must @ all times.
You are a good little eater...for the most part. You love sweets, mainly candy but you'll really eat anything with sugar. You love the movie Cars, I love when you ask to watch a "shooow"
I love to listen when you are playing quietly, making little "car" sounds.
This is the smile you give me when you "let" me take your picture.
You have blessed our lives the past two years and
look forward to the next year. We love you!!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment