Sunday, November 9, 2008

Friends, Food...and a little Dancing!

We are so blessed to have some amazing
friends & family. This past weekend we were
able to go to Salt Lake to attend one of
our close friends wedding @ the Salt Lake Temple.
My amazing mom was one of many that
made it possible for Dan & I to attend.
She, along with my Dad, Linzi, Cody H., & I'm
sure Cody J. graciously took our kids for the weekend.
I'm sure that it wasn't easy to add two more kids to the mix,
to make a grand total of 5. Thank you for all you guys do, we
love you!!!
Next on the list are Brad & Genis.
Genis & I have been friends since...oh I believe 9th grade.
She is one of my nearest & dearest friends.
I didn't think that we were going to be able to go, but
Brad & Genis made it possible. We are blessed to have
them in our lives & we love them so much!!!
Genis & I

The sealing was beautiful & I'm glad we
were there to support Jess & Jared. They had
their luncheon in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.
It has been a while since I have laughed this much.
We stopped in Provo to have dinner...it was no bueno!!!
If you ever have a desire to stop @ Los Tres Amigos,
turn and run the other way.
Pucker up!!!
It was great to be able to sit among some of our
closest friends @ the temple....such a good feeling.
We missed those of you who couldn't make it!
We got "down" @ the reception!!! Dan & Genis
were party poopers, so Brad & I decided to "cut the rug"
Afterwards, we went here for an amazing dinner!!! It was great to "get-out-of-town"
We missed our kids like crazy and are glad
to be home, but we had a blast!!!
We don't see our friends nearly as often as we should,
but when we get together it seems just like old times!!!

3 comments:

Tara and David said...

It is always nice to "get out of town." It looks like you had a wonderful weekend, what could be better than attending a sealing in the temple? I could have told you not to eat at that resturant in Provo...yuck-o!

Tyler and Kacie said...

I am so glad you guys were able to go....YOU NEEDED IT!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you had fun. Cute pictures ;)

Heather B said...

Oh, Jess looks SO pretty. I am soooooo glad you guys could go and be there for her. I'm glad you and Brad could let loose a little on the dance floor. :)

That's awesome that you guys all got to go through the temple with her too. So fun, wish I could have been there!