Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

For the month of November, I am breaking away
from my usual WW(wordless wed.)
November is one of my most favorite
months of the year. I not only love all of
the colors & smells, but I love that November is focused
on being thankful. It is a tough time
for many people, the economy down
right stinks. I can't say that my family hasn't been
affected by this...we have!!! But I don't want to
dwell on the bad things that life brings, I want
to appreciate the many things in life that I've been
blessed with.
I am so ThAnKfUl for friends & family!!!
We have been blessed with an amazing family-
on both sides. We are lucky that we get to live
so close to most of them. We have been through
some difficult times, but each time our family
has reached out to lend their support.
We love each & every one of you for so
many different reasons!!!
We not only have great family, but we
are lucky to have some amazing friends.
I could make a list a mile long of how great
our friends are. I feel like we are undeserving,
but I hope that we can give back to those who freely give
of their love & friendship. Each of you have truly blessed
our lives & we are forever greatful for it.

0 comments: