Monday, August 11, 2008

She's all grown up!!!


So my little girl's goin' to Kindergarten. Can you believe it? I'm a little in shock myself. But she is so excited, and while I am a little sad, I can't help but be excited for her as well. She will now be a Coral Canyon Colt, GO COLTS!!! Yesterday we were able to meet with her teacher, Mrs. Thornberg and do a little scavenger hunt to get familiar with the surroundings. Averi came home today and said she had a great time, met a few new friends and the best part was recess and getting to ride the bus home from school. It seems like life is flying right by, so for now I'll just enjoy the time I get to spend with her when she's home.

Averi and her teacher, Mrs. Thornberg.

Posin' for pictures!!!


She rode the bus home for the first time and she loved it. I was a little nervous letting her ride home on the first day, but I'm glad she did. They even wrote her bus number on her hand so she'd remember which bus to ride. Of course, her teacher walked them to the bus, WHEW!!! We are so proud of her, and know she will have such a fun and exciting year!!! I love her so much that it is a little hard to let her go and grow up, but this is life.




0 comments: