So after 5 1/2 years, we finally talked Dan into letting us pierce Averi's ears. I thought I was going to have to resort to the "ask for forgivness, rather than permission," but he finally caved after weeks or maybe even years of begging from our sweet lil' Averi. I'm not quite sure why he was so against it, but it's water under the bridge now. We ended up going with Lisa, Sierra, Linzi, Hayden and Grandma, as well as Dan and Lucas to get them done. We decided it would be better to have Sierra go first, she's pretty brave and Averi...mmm, not so much. Sierra did great and then it was Averi's turn. I really thought she'd back out. Her kindergarten shots did not go so well, she screamed before they even touched her. But she toughed it out. I told her pain is beauty!!! Even little tiny Hayden was going to get her ears done, but they needed two people to do it, so they had to come back later. She absolutely loves them and can't wait to pick out some cute new earrings in a few weeks.









5 comments:
So Fun!!! We miss ur guts so much. It was fuin to read all about what you have been up to. Sounds like your life is just as crazy as mine! I need your e-mails address again, do you still have mine? I need to do some posting of my own, maybe I will get a chance this weekend! Well Take care,xoxoxo
She's so cute with bangs. That's awesome that she did so well, how nice to have a cousin to go first (and hold her hand.)
Way to go Averi! Earrings are so much fun, Rylee loves hers. Suz, we are getting old-our girls are in kindergarten. Totally crazy!!! Rylee is loving it and it sounds like Averi is too. Is mom okay?
They look cute! I want to get Raylies done but Josh is just like Dan...when she asks for them then we can! She put a bead in her ear the other day and said "earwing" does that count?!
Yay! Found you guys here! I can't believe how fast our kids are all growing up. What a brave girl to get her ears done. Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment