Yesterday was Dan's first day of school...and I didn't even get the traditional picture out by the tree. Actually, I didn't even ask, I'm pretty sure he would've just laughed at me. I want him to know that I'm really proud of him for deciding to go back to school. The past year has been a little unsettled with two, yup I said TWO layoffs. It's been hard, but a blessing in disguise. Dan has a strong desire to continue learning, he's crazy smart and I couldn't be prouder of him for choosing to continue his education. I'm sure the next few years will be tough, but that's ok!!!
14 years ago







7 comments:
Hey just your new little neighbor wanting to say hi and THANKS for making us feel so welcome!! You guys have truly helped us and our transition to St. George!! :) Jo
Also I found Brooke's pictures under April just in case you didn't find them yet!
Hey Suzanne! I found your blog through Heather's. It's way cute! Glad to see you guys are doing good!
Haha, a picture by the tree, you're funny Suz!
Go Dan! Good luck!
Good for you Dan. I hope it goes well and fast for you! Hang in there Suz, you're awesome! Sure love ya!
Aww our baby boy is growing up so fast! Ha Ha, Anyhoo we are in town, so we are going to try to stop by and say Hi tonight! xoxoxoxo Love your guts!
awwwww good job Dan....way to go!!!! (hehehe- was that cheesey enough?) Anyways, cute fall page. I see you got it to work.
GOOD LUCK DAN!
Post a Comment