FALL
Fall officially begins on September 21st (or maybe 22nd)
But for me, I started celebrating the end of summer last weekend.
Fall is my most favorite time of year, I always get so excited when I
can put up my fall decorations. Dan was gone hunting last
weekend so I decided to put them up.
Here are a few reasons why I love the fall time:
-Open windows = fresh crisp air
-Morning & Nights are cooler
-Milder temps during the day=Kids playing outside
(Summers are just too hot, unless you're in the pool.)
-Leaves changing to golden hues
-Falling leaves
-Soup
-Hot Chocolate
-Sweaters & Jeans
-Nightly stroll through the neighborhood
(w/o sweating to death, can you tell I don't like the heat much?)
-Pumpkins
-Some awesome scents from this awesome friend.
(Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry, Sugar Cookie....)
-Going to this place to pick pumpkins & pet the animals
-& last but not least, spending quality time with my 3 fav people.








3 comments:
Amen sistah! Can't wait for all that stuff!
I'm with ya there! We've been hanging around outside at night all lot more this past week, cuz we can actually breath now! Cute picture of Dan and the kids!
I was really suprised that I wasn't one of your favorite three people. What the Bff?? jk. What a fun blog post. I had fun reading it and agree iwth you 100%.Fall is awesome.
Post a Comment