So Lucas is my first boy. He is ALL BOY!!! He loves cars, trucks, dirt, rocks, he is stubborn like his dad (yes you are!!!) he loves to climb on anything and everything. He is into EVERYTHING!!! But this kid LOVES shoes and hats. I will go out on limb and say he is borderline OBSESSED with shoes and hats. This kid looks like his dad, but takes after his mom. I will admit that if I had all the money in the world, I would be buying shoes and purses non-stop. Back to Lucas. Every morning we get him dressed, and as soon as he is dressed he goes straight to his shelf and says Hat. If I don't listen, he gets louder and louder. We will go through each hat until he decides which hat he will be wearing that day. It is the funniest thing. I will say: "Do you want this one?" He will tell me no and shake his head. It is usually a different one every day. Now, on to the shoes. He likes his shoes just fine (shoes is actually one of his very first words) but he LOVES my shoes, Averi's shoes, and Dan's shoes. If I am doing my hair, he will get in my closet and pick out shoes for me to wear, and he will get ticked if you don't put them on. His favorite of mine are my red heels. But Averi's are all so colorful that he loves them all. This obsession is actually quite helpful when it comes to disciplining. We just take his hat and he will listen to just about anything. We love this Boy!!!







3 comments:
I think our boys are related...hats and shoes are a must for Jack. Only difference is he prefers his dad's basketball shoes to my pumps.
So cute. Z used to have a thing for hats, now it is capes and boots. The kid is always dressed up as some superhero. Cute pictures! I especially like the red shoes. Red is good.
This kid kills me!
Post a Comment