I have said this for the past few posts...but I am SO behind!
It's getting harder & harder to keep this thing up now that I'm back in school!

The 4th of July was great as usual.
We headed to the park for the traditional Washington City activities:
-races
-snow cones
-jump houses
-fish pond
-cake walk
-trolley ride
-cow train
....just to name a few!
Averi & Lucas both won their age-group race & took home a gold dollar. :)
We finished the night with snow cones & the St. George fireworks.
We headed to the park for the traditional Washington City activities:
-races
-snow cones
-jump houses
-fish pond
-cake walk
-trolley ride
-cow train
....just to name a few!
Averi & Lucas both won their age-group race & took home a gold dollar. :)
We finished the night with snow cones & the St. George fireworks.







0 comments:
Post a Comment