#4.
Sisters.
I have lots of them.
6 to be exact.
They are all amazing!
All six of them.
Lisa-my oldest sister. Amazing mom, new nurse, easy to talk to, & a crazy driver (she'll tell you that she should be a race car driver. Don't believe her, she's just a crazy driver ;)
Linzi-my other older sister. Amazing mom, super patient, fun to be around, & amazing volleyball player.
Erin-Amazing Mom, food storage whiz, easy going & laid back, amazing strength & testimony. (couldn't have picked a better person for Heath-er to marry)
Rexanne-Amazing Mom, also very chill, super-crocheter (sp?).
Lacey-Amazing mom, super-energetic, fun to be around, says whatever is on her mind (wish I was like that), & gives amazing hair cuts. (wish she lived closer :)
Liz-newly wed, "hair" student, fun & crazy, my kids adore her.
How blessed I am to have these lovely ladies in my life. I am grateful for their love, strength, & friendship. I have two amazing sisters that I grew up with. It took me years to appreciate them, & sometimes I feel as if I forget to do just that. They are 2 of my very best friends. I was blessed to marry into a family with great women.
<3








0 comments:
Post a Comment