Sunday, November 21, 2010

#21.

#21.
So I'm a little late.
I had a lot of homework due this weekend & so I've been a little busy.
It's been good to be busy though.
Today I was thinking what I was thankful for.
Too be honest, I was feeling a bit down & couldn't really come up with anything.
I was focusing on what wasn't happening, rather than what I've been blessed with.
We had a lesson/testimony meeting today on a "spiritual trek" that we started as Relief Society sisters.
I am amazed & humbled at what the pioneers went through.
I am so ashamed that I don't show as much gratitude to my Heavenly Father like I should.
Instead, I focus on the negative in my life.
But what I've been given in my short 29 years of life is pretty overwhelming.
To make a list would take me.....Forever!
So, rather than put 1 thing down, I'll make a short list of the first things that come to mind.
Here goes:

*Family-all of you...friends...a home...job...the gospel...parents...sisters-don't know what I'd do without them...education...the opportunity to have 2 beautiful kids...an amazing husband...girlfriends that get me...my testimony...trials...love...scriptures...in laws...forgiveness....temple marriage*

The list could go on.
Thankful for so many things!

0 comments: