Saturday, November 20, 2010

#20.

#20.
My Grandma.
(Sorry Sandi, I stole this pic from face book. Hope you don't mind, I think it's SO cute)
When I was in high school, we had the privilege of her living with us.
All of my friends love her & remember lots of fun stories about her.
She is sweet & spunky.
I hope to be like her someday!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

I don't mind at all. she is adorable! keep reminding me to share the videos we took of her on this visit, you will love them- I just need Riley to help me figure out how to do it :)

The Papa's said...

Well thanks! I agree, she is pretty dang cute! We miss her tons!

Jen Perkins said...

That's such a cute pic of her with your kids!

The Papa's said...

Jen-Your mom & dad came to visit & they (the parents, yours & mine) wanted to go to dinner. So I got to Grandma sit! So fun, my kids absolutely adore her!